Hi everyone,

I'm proud to release a new version of AwsSum to help you get more out
of Node.js + Amazon Web Services. This release contains lots of bug
fixes and some infrastructure changes for the future. They can be
found on the new docs website for AwsSum (still new with plenty more
to add in the next few days). No new services this time.

* http://awssum.io/changelog.html

To get AwsSum:

* npm install awssum
* git clone git://github.com/appsattic/node-awssum.git
* http://npm.im/awssum

Many thanks to Joey van Dijk for his many bug reports and pull
requests, and also happy see that Mike Bannister has released a Meteor
package of AwsSum. Thanks Mike!

* https://github.com/possibilities/meteor-awssum

Finally, if you are using AwsSum in production, please get in contact
if you would like to provide a testimonial for the front page of the
new docs site. I'd really appreciate it. :)

* http://awssum.io/

Have fun!

Cheers,,
Andy