You need to make every "client" a tcp server.
if they live on the same machine, use a unix socket instead of a port number.
see the docs for "net".

Obviously, each node will need to keep track of every other node it
needs to communicate with. something like http://npm.im/seaport might
be good for that.

Also, what kind of messages are they sending?