There's not reason there couldn't be Windows support, it just needs some
work in the GYP files to make it happen, LevelDB & Snappy both compile on
Windows and I've preserved some basic Windows stuff in their GYP files.
Perhaps you'd like to lend a hand?

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Alan Hoffmeister <alanhoffmeis...@gmail.com