Hi,

> >  The "1 +" is not importent, we only need to add this. My problem is that
> > the encryptedHexNumber is not the same as in the Java Snippet

These two programs give the same output for me, for input strings that are
a multiple of 16 bytes in length when utf8-encoded:

https://gist.github.com/3782869

If using input strings that encode to other lengths, then the java code
will throw an exception.

Note that in the node case the encrypted text that matches the java output
is the result of the "update" call, not the "final" call. I'm not sure if
that's the expected result for CBC mode or not.

Paddy