Jose,

Are you sure you aren't violating Google's terms of service there?
--
// alex

26.09.2012, 03:09, "José F. Romaniello" <jfromanie...@gmail.com>:
+1 It feels broken, but it will feel better if instead of redirecting to google it embeds the result in the npm page... Like my  static blog does:
http://joseoncode.com/search/?q=Node

Code

https://github.com/jfromaniello/joseoncodecom/blob/master/search.html