Well... it must be one with the worst support for SNI, however if you add
TLS 1.2 to the mix, everything will work perfectly:
[x] SSL v2
[x] SSL v3
[x] TLS 1.0
[x] TLS 1.1
[x] TLS 1.2  <-- checked it works. unchecked it doesn't work (although it
should)

I have tried to access some apps hosted in nodejitsu using this config and
it works (https://argentino.jit.su/) and I think they are using the
http-proxy (which has the same problem). So I must be missing something (or
they are not using SNI at all).

Thanks,
Gustavo