Mariusz,

I was using an old version of your deferred module, Deferred@0.1.1 which
was API compatible with jQuery.

I guess for upgrading many things have changed since then:

 - .promise() becomes .promise
 - Deferred.when()  - I will have to create my own, right?

Anything else that you remember which will need to change? (I know this was
a long time ago when you changed it so not a big deal if you don't remember)

If I want to keep the jQuery.Deferred style API (for consistency on all
client and server code) but use your latest module, then I guess I need to
create some light adapters which will use your api under the covers.

If you have any other ideas or thoughts on this let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff