> I suspect you're thinking strictly in terms of lost sales.  That's
> the smallest of the three issues I see.  Yes, lost sales are one
> possible problem.  Getting your database back into working
> order is another possible problem, as both an expense in man
> hours and site downtime, with the amount of work dependent
> on quite a few things.

You are saying that biggest problem is that MongoDB allows DB to end up in
inconsistent state that causes errors in the Application and makes the
Application unusable untill the DB is fixed by hands.

I agree with You - it's the biggest problem with no-ACID database, but it's
not in any way related to E-Commerce.