Re: [nodejs] How to properly pass Local as function param?

Sun, 11 Nov 2012 17:30:10 -0800

Ya immediate function call. My bad for not mentioning that. Ok, I had it
passing as a Local, but I didn't know if that was bad or not.

I have to admit, the docs for v8, node and libuv are all difficult to merge
into one as a beginner. I'm honestly just brute forcing my knowledge of
these libraries as much as I can. I make attempts to scan each set of docs
for information as to how to do things, and when I cant find it there I go
to github looking for examples using code search, and if that fails I go to
google. When those all fail I generally go to IRC or here. It's a slow
painful progression but it's basically the only way I know how to, at the
moment.

Ryan