Guys, we've written a full node.js game server demo in node.js.

Here is the github code:
https://github.com/NetEase/lordofpomelo

Here is the online demo:
https://pomelo.netease.com/lordofpomelo

Lordofpomelo is a browser-based MMORPG(massively multiplayer online
role-playing game). The backend is written in node.js based on
pomelo<https://github.com/NetEase/pomelo>,
which is a fast, scalable, distributed game server framework for node.js.
The frontend uses the HTML5 Canvas to draw the map and renders the
animations by colorbox, which is a client side game engine written in
JavaScript based on HTML5. In this game, the client communicates via
websockets with the server.

It's really an awesome experience to write code in node.js and html 5,
 easy and scalable. I hope it will inspire you write new stuff.
Thank you for comments.