requests are always coming on the same socket. After the TSP-Handshake
server opens a new socket for the connection to the client and handles the
requests over it. the socket on bound on listen-port is still there for
accepting connections. OS buffers incomming requests on this socket
internaly in a queue. node handles this situation in the same way as other
systems do: it accepts (or rejects) the connection opens a new socket for
the client-connection and calls your callback passing the
connection-object. the only difference in node is, that instead of spawning
new threads it emits 'connection' events and the triggering of the
connection-handler-function is handled by the event-loop.