In case this is useful to anyone, I'm formally announcing my
documentation/ast tool, doctor:

https://npmjs.org/package/doctor
https://github.com/jdeal/doctor

(This was informally announced a long time ago by a colleague, but that was
way premature.)

I keep thinking I'll do just a few more things, but that seems to never
end, and I don't have enough time to do them, so I thought I'd better just
get it out there. This is used on a big project, so it's fairly well
tested, but it's definitely got some sharp edges, and I'll likely still
change some things. Maybe a lot of things.

At a high level, you can use this to generate HTML documentation. But you
can also dig in and get your hands dirty, using it as a general-purpose AST
analysis/transform tool. And you can do all manner of things in between,
because it just spits out JSON reports. (Of course, this wide swath may
have some people thinking it's doing too much; they may be right.)

Again, not trying to save the world here. Just wanted to let people know
it's out there.