On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM, am_p1 <andrewmcintyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I doubt there's anything wrong with the XML, given the company I'm getting
> the data from. And I checked already that DB2 (the parser) has no issue in
> this area. And well over 3 million a day are being parsed/inserted just
> fine.
>
> I just don't think I'm putting the UTF8 back together correctly on some edge
> case, or there's some other bug somewhere above my pay grade.
>
> Is there any npm package I could use other than the standard node.js http
> client that might already have this resolved?

Maybe request, though I can't vouch for it.

On a tangential note, we (that is, a majority of the node.js core
maintainers) are putting together a paid support subscription system.
I can get you in touch with the right people if you want, issues like
yours are precisely why we started providing support plans.