On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM, grant li <goldfict...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm working on a project that require connect to twitter service.
>   The reason I have to do this is that we want to use a twitter account to
> regularly grab the newest twits about certain topic term. But there is a
> rate limit to this function. So, we would like to use client's account to
> access twitter. This would hopefully increase the rate limit.

I don't know the solution to this offhand but some points to consider:

- Twits is a term typically used for Twitter users (in my experience),
perhaps you meant tweets?
- Proceeding with this may likely be a gross violation of Twitters
ToS; doing so may get your app and/or client blacklisted
<https://dev.twitter.com/docs/rate-limiting#blacklisting> or worse
<https://dev.twitter.com/terms/api-terms> (Section II-4-D and -G,
Section V-1)
- Regarding identity: <https://dev.twitter.com/terms/api-terms> (Section III)

Personally, I'd recommend applying for whitelisted (stream) access
<https://dev.twitter.com/docs/rate-limiting-faq#how-whitelisting>

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more