Marcel

I can't say your suggested Harmony proxies look any more natural to me than
the APIs I've suggested - maybe I'm missing something.

As to the need for something to overcome the synchronous nature of the
interface to Mumps, fibres may be an answer, but meanwhile I've onwardly
developed my original Q-Oper8 Node.js module and morphed it into my
ewdGateway2 module.  I've not introduced it or documented it yet, but it
provides the basis of a full-blown web app framework for Mumps-based apps,
based around my EWD technology.  More information will follow soon.

Last time I looked, fibres wasn't available for Windows which is why I
didn't pursue is as the basis for ewdGateway2 - is this still the case or
have things moved on?

Rob

nodejs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.