When someone says "The difference is several thousand lines of code -- in
fact its about 30 lines of code, there's no special APIs, no configuration
files, builds or hacks." Really!? OK, do something trivial like open a file
with native file dialog, modify the buffer then save the file back. Oops,
where's the real path? App is running in the browser's sandbox.