Hi,

I'm after a cloud provider for hosting NodeJS apps that supports CI,
perhaps in a similar way to CloudBees supports Java/ CI/ Git, etc. I'm not
claiming to  be an expert with CloudBees, in fact I'm far from it but a
recent company I worked at used CloudBees and the CTO had everything
covered, production was deployed to AWS.

I'm after a good dev/build environment for NodeJS - is Raft the answer to
this? Does it support Jenkins or something similar?

Cheers,
Nick

Sent by Nick Middleweek ( { email: n...@middleweek.co.uk,
mobile: +44(0)774 035 5424,