FYI: grunt-init gruntplugin uses 'use strict'; for all grunt plugins. Yay!

That's what we need to see more of!
It would be nice if npm init would follow suit (or maybe it already does
and I just haven't used it in 0.10 yet)

AJ ONeal
(317) 426-6525

>>> http://jsperf.com/how-much-performance-is-gained-from-use-strict/3