Hi Michael! I've been working on a proof of concept, regarding minimal
clients for redis!

So far I've reached 56 LOC. Obviously this isn't for use in production :)

Thanks for your post, it gave me the final motivation for creating a public
repo.

Here's the code:

https://github.com/eveiga/node-miniredis

Best regards,