Hi,

I was trying to build a web app on express, and on the way I couldn't help
but notice that there was a lack of proper boilerplates encompassing all
major aspects of modern web apps. Now, a typical node project would use
Bower for client-side library management, Grunt for dev workflow
management. I couldn't find a boilerplate using these.

Also, most boilerplates leave the entire configuration in one file
(index.js/app.js). This is a nightmare for larger apps, and the lack of
(intuitive) global variable declarations in CoffeeScript compounds the
issue of splitting them into separate files.

I really felt Node projects need a minimal wrapper around them, much like
Marionette wraps Backbone to provide what most backbone developers felt
were necessary of was best practice.* This is just a callout to see if
anyone else feels the same, and to express interest in a collaborative
project to achieve this.*

My expectation of such a 'wrapper' would provide the following:

   - Effective ready to use templates for common Bower packages and Grunt
   tasks.
   - Use coffeescript everywhere.
   - A decentralized configuration architecture that minimizes content in
   the app entry script(index.js/app.js), and splits config into several files
   based on context.
   - Similar architectures to decentralize routes, and sever side models
   and controllers.
   - A scalable pattern and folder structure for building large
   Backbone/Marionette apps.

And more things as more people offer their inputs.