Is there a license that says most people can do whatever you want with my
stuff but if Microsoft (example) uses it to make 100 million dollars, I
want to negotiate for a piece of it? That's really the question everyone is
asking, although they're too shy to say it, because wanting to make money
off of your stuff is considered bad form in certain quarters.

Personally, even if a huge company with a lot of money was using one of my
projects as an integral part of a moneymaker, I'd be happy with a very,
very fair (for them) royalty that they would probably not even consider
significant. But if you use the MIT, the question of negotiating anything
doesn't even come up.

To be clear, I want a license that is not infectious at all. That lets
people use, modify, redistribute, all that good stuff. But just leaves open
the door that if someone gets really rich using my project, I can benefit
from coming up with the idea and doing the work.

Is there a license that represents this?