Hi,

I hope anyone could help me with this issue.

In our company we are setting up a node.js server, connected to a Java Push
server.

I'm using https module instead of http and SLL certificates.

The connection between node and clients is made by socket.io, in server and
client.

At the same time the node.js server is client of the java server, this
connection is being made with regular sockets (net.connect).

The idea is that users connect to the server, join some channels, and when
some data arrive from java server, this is dispatched to the corresponding
users.

Everything seems to work fine, but after a while, like randomly, having
like between 450 and 700 users, the server's CPU reaches 100%, all the
connections are broken, but the server is not crashed. The thing is that if
you go to the https://...  in the browser, you are not getting 404 or
something like that but SSL connection error, and its really fast.

I tried to add logs everywhere, but there's not something like a pattern,
its like random.

If anybody have the same problem or could bring me a clue, or a tip to
debug better, I'll appreciate anything.

Thanks a lot.