I used that one but have some problems with failures, this is not when the
test fail but when everything fails before, so I changed to the bdd and
added an ansi color pluging for jenkins. After all logs were pretty clear.

I've had lot of problems with jenkins so I switched to Teamcity few weeks
ago, I think is more mature and has lot of goodness like pretested pull
requests. Some day I'll make my own thing
I've been doing:

mocha -R xunit > xunit.xml

But it doesn't seem to deal well with reporting stack traces, or
capture as much info as I think could be there for failed tests.

I could experiment one by one with a dozen output formats, and various
jenkins plugins.... or maybe somebody already did this, and can tell
me the best mocha reporter and jenkins plugin to use together?

Thanks,
Sam

email to nodejs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.