On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 3:35 AM, Floby <florent.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm willing to start playing with Rpi and node.js soon. Is there a reason
> you're using  0.6 and not 0.10 ? is there a limitation ?

I'm using 0.6 for now simply because it's available from apt in the
most recent official raspbian image and it's much faster to install
than building from source.  I'm working on a customized Raspbian image
for the Pine project* and in theory using apt should make maintaining
the image easier.  At the moment 0.6 is sufficient, though I'm sure
that'll change soon enough.

For reference, I just finished compiling node 0.11.3 on a Pi Model B
(Raspbian) - it took about 3 1/2 hours to complete but there weren't
any issues.

Best,
- Scott

* <https://github.com/psema4/pine-distro>