I got the patches to apply with one conflict in src/node.cc which I think i
fixed correctly. I'm getting this error when compiling:

../src/node.cc: In function ‘void
node::EmitDebugEnabledAsyncCallback(uv_async_t*, int)’:
../src/node.cc:2652:40: error: no matching function for call to
‘v8::HandleScope::HandleScope(v8::Isolate*&)’
../src/node.cc:2652:40: note: candidates are:
../deps/v8/include/v8.h:473:3: note: v8::HandleScope::HandleScope(const
v8::HandleScope&)
../deps/v8/include/v8.h:473:3: note:   no known conversion for argument 1
from ‘v8::Isolate*’ to ‘const v8::HandleScope&’
../deps/v8/include/v8.h:448:3: note: v8::HandleScope::HandleScope()
../deps/v8/include/v8.h:448:3: note:   candidate expects 0 arguments, 1
provided
make[1]: *** [/home/rdoherty/node/out/Release/obj.target/node/src/node.o]
Error 1