Try to see nodeca/mincer it is full port of sprockets if you know what is
it. I successfully use it with connect.

BR, Denis
 ------------------------------
От: David Beck <davegb...@gmail.com>
Отправлено: 07.08.2013 21:18
Кому: nodejs@googlegroups.com
Тема: [nodejs] Re: Asset management in node.js

Cartero is new option that takes a modularized approach to asset
management. It supports precompilation in production, individual files in
development mode, less, coffeescript, etc, and also fingerprinting using an
MD5 hash. It does not include pulling external assets from a CDN, but it
looks like that may be coming soon. It also gives you the option to use
CommonJS style modules in the brower via browserify. Repo here:

https://github.com/rotundasoftware/cartero

Intro screencast here:

https://vimeo.com/71364424

David