@Martin

We could list all the hypothetical breaking cases but I don't think that's
useful. Every case is different and we should address issues that belong to
the real use case. So, until it becomes an issue it's only speculation and
leads to over-engineering and it's a waste of time and effort. He could be
fine with deleting the cache entry. If it's not fine, he'll then seek for
another solution.