@Raynos:
Glad you like it! (assuming you mean node-modules)
We actually find ourselves starring a lot more stuff on Github now since
it'll mean our search results will become better (that's actually how I
found your xtend module).

@3rdEden
Currently it adds a penalty to the module rank if the module hasn't been
updated within a year.
I think what you're talking about would be a better approach - will look
into implementing something like that