On 26/09/2013, at 07:36, Ashish Negi wrote:

> @Jorge Thanks but this also does not work the way i did it.
> The final code that i gave the node to execute  "from c++ addon" is :
>
>            (function(){return this})().require = require; var fs =
> require('fs');
>
> and it gave me error
>           <unknown>:38: Uncaught ReferenceError: require is not defined.
>
> When i put it like (function(x){  (function(){return this})().require =
> require; var fs = require('fs'); return x; })
>         and executed this anonymous function node just crashed.
>
> Is this i should have done it ?

Nope :-)

Write this main.js module:

```
(function(){return this})().require = require;
var yourModule = require(/* the path to your native/C module */);
```

The idea is to clone `require` into a global before your module loads, so that
your module has it handy (as a global).

Totally untested... but please let me know if it works.

Cheers,
--
( Jorge )();