On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 11:13:24 UTC+5:30, Mark Hahn wrote:

> >  a connect is successfully fired and after that an error is being fired
>
> I don't see why these multiple callbacks are a problem.  They are
> happening exactly as they are supposed to if they are actually convenience
> callbacks for event emitters like http.createServer.  You should handle
> each type of event appropriately.

@Mark

Yes I agree to it. But think like its a module to execute a mysql query. So
you are using a function *execute() *to execute a query. As an user why
will you expect your callback to be called multiple times? If there is a
error it should call it will an error or inform its successfully executed.
It shouldn't say the query is successfully executed and later call the
callback again with the error.  Doesn't it make sense? Please correct me if
I am wrong. I am new to Nodejs