Hi Carolin,

I don't agree because "source_id" is a NEW field of page.
In fact, up to this time i have, for page a field named "source" i wish to
replace by source_id.
then i created a new collection 'sources' from all the distinct 'source'
field in pages.
each document of sources collection has an _id i want to put (as string)
into the 'source_id' field of a page document of pages.
the page itself being compared by its own _id as an ObjectID.

Yvon@48.871651804,2.384858688