This thing, is AWESOME :D

I used to enjoy eyeOS…but now it has turned into, what i call it,
„Businessware“. It used to be a nice open source thing, but now thanks to th
virtualization and the like, it has grown into…something far away from
consumers, as i feel it.

This here however, is much more different, but an aproach that I like: A simple
desktop, with a simple UI. Okay - its very Mac-ish, but I like that honestly.

My favorite is the terminal, that actually knows ^c :) And since it knows that,
let me guess it uses something like termlib or termjs? - Because then, i guess
it could run things like ssh or top too. Very cool!

At least I am totally interested in that, as it would make teamworking much
easier - instead of needing to „abuse“ github repos o-o;

But one question: How did you make this well done OS X menu bar? I didnt check
the page source yet, but it is well done. Just that the menu doesnt close if
you click te title again. But other than that - great :)