I guess you want to add server Node.js logic, sometimes in the future.

Then, explore Express
http://expressjs.com/

and put all your current files in the public declared directory

Read
http://expressjs.com/guide.html

Short path

npm install express -g
express yourapp
cd yourapp
(copy all your current files to yourapp/public directory)
node app

and browse one of your assets in the browser. Maybe you need to remove some
app.get(...) in the app.js, that is mapping the home page to a
controller/action and view of Express

Disclaimer: there are other simpler solutions (static web sites), but I
mentioned at the start of this email, I presume you need server logic

Alternatives?

Angel "Java" Lopez
@ajlopez