Hi mate,

Primarily a node posititon. Considering most node devs have come from
another scripting language previously, I know there's a fair chunk that
were previously PHP devs. Hopefully that answers your question regarding
the same.

Foreigners living in Sydney are welcome to apply. Their visa status is the
main concerning factor, though. The company is not willing to consider
sponsorship at this stage.

Thanks for your email.

Josh