On Mar 22, 2014, at 10:38, Bob Spero wrote:

> Not sure I worded this correctly, forgive me I have only been at this for
> about two weeks. So I want to begin my client side development and I have
> seen some cool stuff with JQuery widgets. In my package file I added jquery
> ran npm install and now I have jquery in my node modules. So when I go to my
> ejs form and put in a script and check if jquery is loaded, it is not.

I'm not surprised, since from what you wrote you haven't done anything to
include jQuery on the client side, you've only installed a module on the server
side, and the server side and client side are two completely different things.

If you want to use jQuery on the client side, put a script tag before the end
of the body of your page, as usual for any web development environment. You may
want to use a copy of jQuery hosted by a public CDN, such as Google.

> So really what I want to know is what does the node module jquery do for me?

Presumably it would let you use jQuery in your server-side code? Not sure.