I remember those good old times back in 2006, when grass was green and we
use Rational Rose doing respectable JEE businesses.

Why whould you want it? Rational Rose is soooo ha-ha, let's say it a
serious tool :). It's so serious that in 99% of project it's just too
serious to be usefull.

There are paper and pen - just draw it and take a picture with phone, or
use virtual pen, there are also drawings in google docs. Usually it's
ennough.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/dd7970e3-646c-45a9-ad48-affb6ff82fd1%40googlegroups.com.