> At my former employer we created a Job Queue (to replace Kue) for our
> needs:
> ​

​
Kue has fixed some serious atomicity problems ​it had a year ago, and is
planned to move into a fully atomic (server side LUA based redis) state
management from 1.0

May I ask what was your actual problems with it?

​

> https://github.com/webcast-io/jobukyu
>
> It's essentially a REST API on top of MongoDB, with support for web hooks.
>
> MongoDB does has document-level atomicity, see here:
> http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/tutorial/model-data-for-atomic-operations/
>
> It doesn't have scheduled jobs. If you wanted that feature, you may be
> better off looking at other systems. Otherwise, if you're upto it, you
> could fork it and add it in.
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Jensen
>

> On Tuesday, 11 November 2014 00:13:09 UTC, Alisson Cavalcante Agiani wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone knows a good job queue that has atomicity and scheduled jobs?

Google Groups "nodejs" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nodejs/Rgwn_lQ3m-k/unsubscribe.
nodejs+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.