Hi,

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:16:56 AM UTC-8, manz wrote:

> There is no activity on node project since weeks, node advisory board,
> io.js.........
>
> There is something going on and someone have to break the ice.....

You can find more information regarding what's next in this recently
published blog
post: http://blog.nodejs.org/2014/12/03/advisory-board-update/ .

Regarding the upcoming 0.12 release, it says:

"Finally, we are very close to releasing v0.12, there's only one major
patch we're waiting to land. Once that's done we'll be releasing v0.11.15
as a release candidate. Assuming no severe issues are filed against
v0.11.15 we will be going live with v0.12 about two weeks after the
v0.11.15 release."

There should also be a 0.10.34 version released shortly with the following
changes: https://github.com/joyent/node/issues?q=milestone%3A0.10.34+ .

Julien

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/729b0e86-5f52-4251-aa81-d47fdea2e193%40googlegroups.com.