Hi!

On Friday, December 12, 2014 2:57:25 PM UTC-8, Matt Ginzton wrote:

> I went looking for more standard workloads to run to see if the problem
> was with my codebase (or, again, the native-code node extensions it uses,
> bugs in which could mean all bets are off), and I chanced across a minimal
> repro case in npm itself: with my debug node binary, `npm install archiver
> connect` crashes the same way. (See here for more details
> <https://gist.github.com/metamatt/b2aca06fb424559fa7b7>.)
>
> So I wonder, does anyone else have experience running the debug node
> binary and is it known to work better than this? Does the condition that's
> failing here mean anything to you? Can you repro this, or did I perhaps do
> something wrong when building node?

I could not reproduce this issue. How did you get the source for node
(GitHub clone and if so which branch/tag did you checkout, source tarball,
other)? Also, which OS did you use to run node?

Thank you,

Julien

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/aa89397c-57b7-449e-a883-e7e1f60df797%40googlegroups.com.