Hi!

On Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 10:48:56 AM UTC-8, Forrest L Norvell wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Ekin Koc <e...@eknkc.com> wrote:
>
>> Any idea what's the hold up on 0.12 release?

Currently, the only outstanding issue I'm aware of is the merge of v0.10 to
v0.12: https://github.com/joyent/node/pull/8886. We're doing our best to
get that done and move forward with the 0.11.15 release.

> As far as I understand it, there was a plan to include a refreshed TLS
> certificate bundle in 0.11.15, but it was incompatible with several of
> Google and / or AWS's certificates, so that stalled the December 19th
> release. And then the holidays arrived, and the last communication we heard
> from Joyent (about a week ago) was that after everyone was back from the
> holidays, 0.11.15 would be released. That said, only the Joyent team knows
> for sure, and they're not saying much.

The root certificates bundle was updated for the 0.10.34 release, not in
the v0.12 branch. In addition to the root certificates issues, latest
0.10.x releases had a lot of other regressions, and that certainly slowed
down work on the 0.11.15 release. Adding holidays in the mix didn't help
too.

Julien

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/aef94235-cc93-4f57-8eaa-9c167ffbcce2%40googlegroups.com.