Hi!

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 9:20:01 AM UTC-8, André Fiedler wrote:

> nice to see v0.12.0 production ready, but why no ARM PI (Raspberry Pi)
> build?

I'm not familiar with the Raspberry Pi platform and what providing binaries
for it would require. If I understand correctly,
the current v0.12 branch does not build (see for instance
https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/9163), but I believe V8
supports its architecture, and thus Node.js should be able to build on it.

There are other things to take into consideration, like hooking up machines
to the continuous integration platform to run tests and binaries.
Anyway, I invite you to create an issue in Node.js' issue tracker so that
it can be tracked and discussed: https://github.com/joyent/node/issues.

Thank you!

Julien

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/20af22f8-637b-4006-9d05-b5d65b421fa2%40googlegroups.com.