Hi,

I'm reading the list for quite some time now and in regular intervals
people ask about it and usually get pointed to the "async" library followed
by some other options.

I wonder if there are nice up-to-date articles or tutorials that compare
the different paradigms or options of doing so.
Originally coming from a non-programming background, i was used to think in:
=> network planning technique
It's a diagramming language to plan and optimize processes.

Personally, I quite like the examples i sometimes saw that made use of "co"
and "generators", but I have a hard time imagining all the different cases
and how to compose them.

I always imagined some nice readable way of specifying dependencies of
"serial" and "parallel" pars of the process and how they "fork" and "merge
back into each other.

Can that be done using "streams" or does that not make sense?

I have some troubles wrapping my head around the topic in general.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/CAN5%2BLUsit3chCdhjgsQM%2B7x%2Bq_g7q%2BM9L0KenO%3DNP%2B-cqSN3qA%40mail.gmail.com.