I'm looking for a way to load an WebP image, decode it, and send it to main
thread from background thread.
I'm using dlopen implementation copied from node source file in the
background thread. You may think that it's bad practice, but I want this
for my node-based desktop application.

At first, I added dlopen to node-webworker-threads and called that from
background thread. DLOpen worked, but crashed while deserializing object. I
gave up debugging since I was not sure what was causing the issue.
Then I tried npool. It provides me with better API than
node-webworker-threads and seemed not buggy as node-webworker-threads,
that's good, but doesn't work with large objects like typed arrays, because
this addon uses stringified JSON to communicate between threads.

Do you know any other native addon that supports passing typed arrays
between threads?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/fb93c58f-cbc8-4ae2-b5a5-9853bb4a9cc2%40googlegroups.com.