Apey Eye is an Object-Resource Mapping Node.js API framework that uses
next-generation JS features that can be used today, like Classes,
Decorators and async/await for maximum expressiveness. It can work as a
BAAS out-of-the-box, respecting REST and HATEOAS conventions, or be easily
configured to match most API needs.

ApeyEye is still in early preview, but we would like to share and validate
our progress with the JavaScript community.
Any feedback would be great!

npm: https://www.npmjs.com/package/apey-eye
GitHub: https://github.com/glazedSolutions/apey-eye

"Object-Resource Mapping? Do you mean a ORM?"
It's common having an object relational mapping to interact with relational
database content in an object oriented way.
Likewise, Apey Eye also offers an object oriented approach to manage data
in entire flow of requests handling, from Models (our DB/ORM classes) to
Resources (in the REST sense), through an object-resource mapping where
objects have methods that map to get, post, put, patch and delete methods,
for a resource/ or resource/:id/ url. Generally speaking, static methods
correspond to HTTP methods you’d call on "resource/" and instance methods
correspond to HTTP methods you’d call on "resource/:id".
Furthermore, this object oriented approach allow entities like Model and
Resource to have be used imperatively, making it easier to use them in
other contexts, like unit testing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/c04ec238-f9ea-48b8-90e2-0fd9b454e3d9%40googlegroups.com.