Hello everyone,

I'm new to OpenLDAP. I found it useful to use ldapjs API. I successfully
configured the client-side as well as server-side.
Now the strategy i'm adopting is, use the ldapjs client and original
OpenLDAP server to add and delete users. I'm unable to add user through
ldapjs client. can anyone please help me in this regard or provide me with
good resources?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/5536acb9-4ccd-4dfb-a8f1-ea4da4db1311%40googlegroups.com.