I have a server which run multiple process listening for ssl connection,
since all the processes cannot be started on 443 port. I have a service
running on 443 port which reads the TLS SNI (server name indication) field
from TLS Client Hello messages and forward the socket fd of the connection
over unix domain socket using ancillary messages to the respective services
which listens on a unix domain socket. I need to create a nodejs service
which will need to establish secure websocket connections and socket fd
will be passed to it using unix socket ancillary messages.

How can I use socket fd passed in unix socket ancillary messages to create
a new connection in Nodejs ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/f0012d14-75d9-4957-8666-6d2a026f68b7%40googlegroups.com.