On Sep 16, 2015, at 12:10 AM, Mon wrote:

> Can I run a web application with nodejs? I understand that nodejs is a
> JavaScirpt runtime. So the way
> I can run other JavaScript programs, I should be able to run web applications
> as well.
>
> Is my understanding correct?

You can certainly use nodejs to write a web server (in JavaScript) to serve the
server-side portion of a web application; that's one of its primary uses. Many
popular frameworks exist to help you write such a server. Express is one of
them.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/0D36FD22-2835-465F-BAEC-80CBF3A7F61F%40ryandesign.com.