Hi there. I’m a UX designer with Sonatype. We’re currently adding NPM
support to the newest version of our repository manager, Nexus 3
<http://www.sonatype.org/nexus/category/nexus-3/>. We’d like to understand
how people use NPM in the wild, to ensure that we’re adding the right
features. If you currently use a repository manager with NPM, or want to,
I’d love to hear your take on the following questions.

   - Do you use NPM with a repository manager? If so…
      - Which repository manager do you use?
      - How do you use it today?
      - Do you use it in production?
      - What process do you use to migrate NPM modules between repositories?
   - If you don’t use a repository manager, why not? Is the solution
   overkill? Not valuable enough?
   - Which features of NPM do you use? (e.g. publish, deprecate, adduser,
   login, …)
   - Any other questions/feedback for us?

If you’d like to discuss any of this over the phone, I’d be happy to do
that too. Thanks!

- Daniel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/47d525a7-1ebf-490d-9ecc-feffd59fb3da%40googlegroups.com.