On 23/11/15 18:14, Axel Kittenberger wrote:
> stackoverlow.com <http://stackoverlow.com>

Thanks, but the problem I have with stackoverflow is
that you tend to get as many bad answers as you do
good and, as a JS beginner,  it's hard to tell
which is which. Its great if you already know what
good looks like, but not so much for newbies.

In fact, the problem I'm facing generally with JS is
that there are too many resources, but many of them
evidently teach bad practice (or at least not
current best practice).

But I'll ask my question there and see what comes up,
thanks again.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site