hi , am have tried all possible ways to make this work , but it seem to not
work
the idea is pass each ,news item to the citifmonlinedetail() to get the
detail info and pass to json ,and send to database

var url3 = 'http://citifmonline.com/category/news/';

function citifmonlineDetail(url, callback) {

setTimeout(function() {
request(url, function(error, response, html) {

var detail = "";

if (!error) {
$ = cheerio.load(html);

$('.entry p').each(function(index, paragraphs) {
console.log($(paragraphs).text());
var a = $(paragraphs).text();
detail = detail.concat(a + " ");
});

callback(detail);
}

});
}, 3000);
}

request(url3, function(error, response, html) {
if (!error) {
$ = cheerio.load(html);
$('div.post-listing article').each(function(index, listings) {

var image = $(listings).find('.post-thumbnail a img');
var title = $(listings).find('.post-title a');

var description = $(listings).find('.entry p');
var link = $(title).attr('href');

// var details =
var metadata = {
image: $(image).attr('src'),
title: $(title).text(),
url: $(title).attr('href'),
detail:citifmonlineDetail(link, function(result) { // here we pass each
news item link to get the detail news information
var value = result;
return value;
}),
};
console.log(metadata);
});

}
});

running only citifmonlinedetail()
alone works , but combination of my overall logic return json with only the
detail object returning  undefined and later spits it out corrupting my
json object concatenation ,any help is very appreciated

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nodejs/1b73e38e-8355-43cb-ac12-c1cc8a24279b%40googlegroups.com.